Getting AI to work as intended isn't easy, but many organizations can attest to its long-term value when planned and implemented effectively. There are costs and benefits to every approach, and challenges that need to be overcome to ensure ROI.
In this report, we examine:
- why practitioners in key industries are using AI
- how successful it has been
- how they measure that success
- what barriers they have had to overcome
- how they propose to meet some of those challenges
The data tells a story of industries at different stages of their digital transformations, fueled by AI. We also take a high-level view of how much people trust the predictions made by AI as it seeps into increasingly more aspects of our daily lives.